Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Membership
In these terms and conditions:-
'the Club' means Partick Thistle.
'The Stadium' means the stadium at
'Members' means those members of the Club's Partick Thistle FC scheme.
'Members Office' means
'Membership card' means a card issued by the Club from time to time to identify the holder as a member of a Club membership scheme.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to your use of this Website. By using the site you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the site.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Scottish law and both you and us hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- Members must at all times conduct themselves in such a manner and do everything within their control to protect and enhance the good name of the Club.
- Members hereby acknowledge and accept that the right to purchase tickets for matches played at the stadium is not guaranteed and that consequently advance booking of tickets is recommended. All rights to tickets are expressly subject to availability, the Club's prior commitments, Members being in actual possession of their membership card at the time of purchasing their ticket or being registered online and, without prejudice to the foregoing, Members complying with clause 1 of these terms and conditions.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse or close membership of its membership scheme without prior notice or reason.
- The Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- No refunds whatsoever will be given in respect of any membership fees paid.
- The dates of all matches played at the Stadium are subject to revision and change due to television coverage and other circumstances and we advise you to visit our website http://www.ptfctickets.co.uk.
Membership Cards and Tickets
- The Membership card remains the property of the Club at all times.
- Match tickets purchased are non-transferable. Under no circumstances whatsoever are Members permitted to sell tickets for personal gain.
- When making seat purchases on this site, you are limited to a specific number of seats for each event - the "seat limit". Each game will have its own specific seat limit.
- Tickets purchased online are posted at the customer's own risk.
- Partick Thistle FC Members are entitled to purchase tickets at concessionary prices subject to availability.
- In order to gain admission to the stadium, a Member must produce to the turnstile operator a valid membership card registered in their name together with the appropriate match ticket where applicable. You may be asked to provide further proof of identity before entry to the stadium.
- If Members arrive at the Stadium without their membership card, they may be able to obtain a temporary membership voucher from the Members Office at a non-refundable cost of £5 provided they have with them proof of identity at that time. The Club reserves the right to withdraw this facility at any time without prior notice.
- If the membership card is lost or stolen then written confirmation should be supplied to the Members Office together with a police report number. A non-refundable administration fee of £5 will be required to be paid before a new membership card is issued. However, permanent membership cards will not be issued on match day.
- Membership cards are issued subject to such rules as the Club may make from time to time;-
- the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, the SFA, SPL and the SFL in respect of the relevant competition; and
- the ground regulations for the time being which are on display at the Stadium.
- If Members are arrested for any offence in the Stadium or in connection with any football match anywhere in the World or if they are ejected from the stadium for any reason they must immediately surrender their membership card on demand to a Club official or police officer.
- The Club reserves the right to suspend or withdraw membership and all related benefits without compensation or reimbursement if Members are in breach of the Terms and Conditions set out herewith.
Payment is accepted using the credit/debit card options shown when at transaction checkout.
- In accordance with the Club's ground regulations when attending matches, members must remain in their seats while the game is in progress or when requested to do so by a steward or other Club official.
- Members acknowledge that persistent standing while play is in progress can result in ejection from the stadium and in persistent cases, confiscation of their membership card.
- It is prohibited to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from this site.
- Such breaches of these conditions will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Data Protection and Privacy
- The Club is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and complies with the Act in all its dealings with your personal data. Your personal information will not be passed to a third party without your explicit consent.
- The Club will keep your name, address, phone numbers and other personal details including Credit/Debit card information and use this information to fulfil your order(s) for membership and for customer service purposes. We will disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes.
- We shall comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in place in respect of any user information.
- Unless you advise us, we will also use your contact information to advise you of similar offers in the future.
- When you give information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and to receive on their behalf any data protection notices.
- You have a right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies, please write or e-mail to the address shown, enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 payable to Partick Thistle.
- Please use the Profile Form on the site to notify us of any changes to the information you have previously given or if you wish to withdraw your consent to our using the information for the stated purposes or for any form of promotional contact.